We Welcome Your Feedback and Comments
Do you have questions or comments for us? We'd love to hear them! Fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need help with any aspect of the buying process, please don't hesitate to ask us. Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you in any way. Whether through email, phone or in person, we're here to help you get the customer service you deserve.
Contact Us at Premier Nissan of Metairie
At Premier Nissan of Metairie, we aim to provide you with the information that you need so that you’re informed before you move forward with financing, repairs, or some other service. If you’re hoping to meet us in person, you’ll want to take advantage of these directions to the dealership.
Contact Us About Our New Nissan Models
A vast number of the questions that we receive relate to our lot, so when you have questions about any of the models that we offer, you can always contact us for concrete information.
- Call to Schedule a Test Drive: When you’re looking at our site, you might find a model on the lot that catches your eye. If you want to take a closer look, you’ll want to schedule a test drive so that we know when to expect you.
- Call to Ask About a Model: If you’re on an official brand’s site, you might find that trims can get confusing. If you’re not sure what a specific model or trim comes with, we can help you out.
- Call to Ask About Availability: Some models won’t last on the lot, so when you want to make sure that you get your hands on your first choice, you’ll want to contact us.
We Will Answer All Questions About Car Financing
Financing isn’t always simple, so you might be left with a wide variety of questions throughout the process. When you want to make sure that you’re getting an auto loan that’s fair, you’ll want to call us so that we can answer any lingering questions that you might have.
- Meeting Your Financing Needs: Financing doesn’t have to be difficult. By contacting us, you’ll be able to get a better handle on your situation.
- Evaluating Your Model: If you’re thinking about trading in your current model, you’ll want to make sure that you have it evaluated before you move forward. This will ensure that you’re getting a fair amount for your vehicle.
- Leasing vs. Financing: Most people know that you can finance a vehicle, but not everyone knows that leasing is also an option. If you’re leaning toward the latter, we can help you find options that would better fit a lease.
Ask a Certified Mechanic
When it comes to contacting us, you can ask us a variety of questions. If you’re dealing with a mechanical issue, we have the expertise to help you diagnose and solve it. With a quick visit to the dealership, you can make sure that everything is functioning properly.
- Symptoms and Bad Signs: Is your vehicle giving you strange signs? Whether it’s vibrating as you drive or the radio is malfunctioning, we can help you get it back to normal.
- Ask for an Inspection: Over time, your brake pads will take significant damage. Your battery may also start to give out as the months go by. When you want to make sure that all your parts are standing the test of time, you’ll want to contact us to schedule an inspection.
- Schedule a Time for Your Service: At Premier Nissan of Metairie, we understand that you probably lead a busy life. That’s why we’ll work with you when it comes to scheduling so that you have a time slot that suits your needs.